Hamilton County Veteran's Affairs office help with emergency assistance for qualifying veterans (pursuant to Iowa Code 250) with financial hardships.
A monthly meeting is held the first Wednesday of each month at 8:00 a.m. in the small conference room at the Mental Health Services Building at 500 Fairmeadow Drive in Webster City.
We provide assistance to all veterans and their dependents in applying for federal benefits and other related programs or matters:
- VA Medical Care - Health card and medications
- Compensation - Monthly benefits for injury incurred or aggravated by service
- Pension - Income based financial assistance programs for veterans
- Household/Aid and Attendance - Additional benefit to pension based on health care needs
- Iowa Veterans Home and nursing home care
- Military Records - obtaining and upgrading
- Burial Benefits and Grave Markers
- Educational Benefits
- Home Loan Benefits
Hamilton County Veteran Affairs Database Form
Brushy Creek Area Honor Flight
WWII & Korean War Veteran Application application
Vietnam War Veteran Application